Tokushima University is providing the JT Asia Scholarships for International Students in Japan. These opportunities are open to citizens of India, Indonesia, Cambodia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Korea, China, Taiwan, Nepal, Pakistan, Bangladesh, East Timor-Leste, Bhutan, Philippines, Brunei, Vietnam, Malaysia, Myanmar, Maldives, Mongolia, Laos.
The Tokushima University wishes to invite university graduates to apply for the JT Asia Scholarships for the academic year of 2017/2018.
amazing opportunity for candidates.
User Review( votes)
Tokushima University is a national university in the city of Tokushima, Japan, with seven graduate schools and five undergraduate faculties. The university was founded in 1949, by merging six national education facilities into one.
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing graduate programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Award: ¥150,000
- The award can be taken in Japan
- The student who registered or will register at Tokushima University as a graduate student from April 2018.
- The student who has been granted another scholarship from April 2018 is not eligible to apply. Also, a loan scholarship recipient is not eligible to apply.
- 34 years old or under, on April 1, 2018.
- A person with the interests in promoting global understanding and friendship, also who can actively participate in Events (Three times a year) held by Japan Tobacco Inc.
- A person who can communicate in Japanese
Nationality: Citizens of India, Indonesia, Cambodia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Korea, China, Taiwan, Nepal, Pakistan, Bangladesh, East Timor-Leste, Bhutan, Philippines, Brunei, Vietnam, Malaysia, Myanmar, Maldives, Mongolia, Laos are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Required documents:
- Application form
- Letter of Recommendation
- Please ask your supervisor to fill in only “Recommendation comment”.
- Transcript of 2017
- A photocopy of your Residence Card (both sides)
- Photocopies of passport’s photo and Entry Visa page.
- The Application forms are offered only in Japanese. Application documents in handwriting and typescript are both acceptable; however, a signature is required only in handwriting.
- Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants must have good command over the Japanese language.
Application Deadline: Closed