Awards help the students to reduce their educational expenses. Therefore for helping students, the University of Edinburgh is offering Julius Nyerere Master’s Scholarships in the UK for the academic session 2022-2023.
This funding award is open to talented and motivated students who want to study MSc in Africa and International Development. The scholarship will cover Tuition Fees and an annual stipend of £13,500.
Beneficial offer for Tanzanian students to get educational support.
User Review( votes)
The University of Edinburgh is Scotland’s most illustrious and oldest university, with programmes in the arts, humanities, and computer science. It provides a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes to international students.
Why study at the University of Edinburgh? Students will have the option of studying in a variety of settings, including on-campus taught programmes and part-time online study.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through 5th May 2022.
- Scholarship Provider: University of Edinburgh
- Study Subject(s): Any subject offered by the university.
- Course Level: This scholarship is available for pursuing a maser’s degree level.
- Number of awards: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- The award will be made to a student domiciled in Tanzania who is accepted on a full-time basis for the MSc in Africa and International Development.
- The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic excellence. Candidates must have, or expect to obtain, the equivalent of a UK first-class or 2.1 Honours degree at undergraduate level in a Humanities or Social Science subject.
- Scholarship Open for International Students: This Scholarship is open for Tanzania Students.
How to Apply
In order to gain access to the scholarship application system, applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh. The online scholarship application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd our web-based information portal at https://www.myed.ed.ac.uk
The scholarship programme will cover Tuition Fees and an annual stipend of £13,500.