Applications are invited from recently qualified veterinarians for this Junior Clinical Training Scholarships in Veterinary Oncology. The programme is organized by the University of Cambridge.
The emphasis will be on gaining practical clinical experience in Veterinary Oncology under the supervision of board-certified diplomates, and will further prepare the candidate to embark on a 3-year Residency Training Programme in veterinary oncology.
Worthy offer for applicants in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Cambridge ranks third in the QS World Rankings, making it one of the best public universities in the United Kingdom. Its mission is to make a positive impact on society by providing world-class instruction and research opportunities for students.
Why study at the University of Cambridge? The University of Cambridge’s postgraduate programmes is world-renowned for their global perspective and scope. As a result of the university’s many clubs and societies, graduates of Cambridge are well-rounded individuals who have participated in a wide range of activities beyond their academic studies.
Application Deadline: Applications must be submitted by 21 August 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Cambridge
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,600.00 per annum
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in Veterinary Oncology.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be a Member of the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons or hold a veterinary degree qualifying them for membership.
- They would welcome anyone wishing to apply for this scholarship to arrange a visit to the hospital to meet the team and find out more.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants must have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Send a completed application form, curriculum vitae, and covering letter as one document by email to [email protected].
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Students must have knowledge of the English language.
The University of Cambridge will provide the award amount of £15,600.00 per annum for applicants in the UK.