The Chalmers University of Technology is delighted to announce the International Postdoctoral Positions in Machine Learning, Causality and Generalization for outstanding candidates.
This study program aims to provide financial support for high-achieving domestic and international applicants who have a plan to take part in postdoctoral degree coursework at the university.
Wonderful opportunity for students in Sweden.
User Review( votes)
The Chalmers University of Technology is a Swedish university located in Gothenburg that focuses on research and education in technology, natural science, architecture, maritime and other management areas.
Why study at the Chalmers University of Technology? Chalmers has highly qualified professors and teachers with long academic and commercial backgrounds, allowing you to have easy access to academic staff and research. The university has created a completely informal atmosphere to facilitate an open environment and close cooperation between students and teachers.
Application Deadline: The last date to enter the particular scholarship is 31 August 2022.
- University or Organization: Chalmers University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: Swedish students, as well as other international candidate are both eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for a postdoctoral in Machine Learning, Causality and Generalization at Chalmers.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- You must hold a PhD in Physics, Applied Physics, Theoretical Physics or equivalent, awarded no more than three years prior to the application deadline (according to the current agreement with the Swedish Agency for Government Employers).