Government of India is providing the JRF Positions in Metallurgy/Physics at Defence Metallurgical Research Laboratory in India.
Defence Metallurgical Research Laboratory was established at Hyderabad in 1963 to meet the needs of complex materials for modern defence applications with a mission to develop advanced materials, innovative process technologies and related product engineering supported by basic and applied research.
Worthy offer for candidates.
User Review( votes)
The vision of DMRL is to be a centre of excellence for providing total material solutions for defence systems. Six positions of Junior Research Fellows (JRF) are to be filled up at DMRL, Hyderabad.
- Study Subject: Metallurgy, Physics
- Employer: DMRL, Hyderabad
- Level: Holding a master’s degree.
- BE/B.Tech in Metallurgy with first division. M.Sc in Physics/Material Science with first division limit 28 years.
- Preference shall be given to those who have qualified in CSIR/NET/UGC/GATE examination. Only candidates who have completed the course and awarded degree/provisional certificate are eligible to apply.
- However, the candidates appearing for final year B.Tech/M.Sc is also eligible to apply and is required to submit the proof of completion of a course/provisional certificate on the date of interview.
- The candidates may be allowed to register for PhD with any University/Institution during the tenure of the fellowship.
How to Apply: Candidates can apply through the online application form
Application Deadline: Closed