If you have a desire to study in Canada, then you have an excellent opportunity to apply for the Justin Chiu international awards offered by Trent University.
The opportunity is open for those brightest candidates who wish to study undergraduate coursework at the university. The programme is open for session 2021-2022.
Trent University, founded in 1964 as one of Canada’s leading universities, offers life-changing experiences and careers at all levels. It is ranked third in Canada for undergraduate studies.
Why study at Trent University? Students at Trent can participate in various clubs and groups, including several theatrical groups, social interest groups, newspapers, religious groups, political chapters and academic societies, and Greeks, to obtain life-changing experience.
Application Deadline: July 1
- University or Organization: Trent University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $3,000 to $15,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Asia
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- International students from Asia demonstrate outstanding academic achievement, community service, leadership potential, and some financial need.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. After that, applicants are eligible to apply for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To take admission at Trent, aspirants must have to complete the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Trent is an English language university, and it is vital to your success at Trent that you are proficient in both spoken and written English.
Trent University will provide the award amount of $3,000 to $15,000 for applicants to study in Canada.