Highly qualified candidates worldwide have a wonderful way of managing their finances for an undergraduate course by applying for this Kae and Gordon Skinner Memorial Scholarship for the academic session 2023-2024.
The funding program is to support outstanding international and domestic students applying for admission to an undergraduate degree program at the university. The successful candidates will get one award of $500 at the summer convocation.
Great offer for overseas students in Canada.
User Review( votes)
The University of Guelph was launched in 1964 research university that presents an expansive scope of undergraduate, graduate, and experienced degree programs in an extremely simple way. The university has Research-intensive and learner-centered, and our campuses span urban hubs and rural communities.
Why study at the University of Guelph? The university environment allows students to interact with people of all backgrounds and ethnicities. In addition, students will improve their knowledge and work experience through the University of Guelph’s work-study program.
Application Deadline: 1 April 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Guelph
- Department: Ontario Institute of Agrologists
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All Canadian, as well as non-Canadian students, can apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for an undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The applicants can be Canadian-PR-PP or Non-Canadian-PR-PP.
- Applicants will be asked to demonstrate their interest and contribution to agrology.
- A.C. student graduating from the B.Sc. (Agr.), B.SC. Or B.Comm. Programs, which have contributed significantly to developing an understanding of the profession of agrology among fellow students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates must have to take admission in an undergraduate program at the University. After that, applicants must submit an online application form for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit: Personal statement including a CV, Personal Identification Documents, and Transcripts from each University attended.
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet International Admission Requirements for Undergraduate Programs to study at the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet English Proficiency Requirements for Undergraduate Programs at the University of Guelph.
The University of Guelph will provide one award of $500 at the summer convocation.