Radboud University is very pleased to offer the Scholarship for excellent international female student – Master’s programme in Theology. Applications for the scholarship are now open for the academic year 2023-2024.
This scholarship application can be made by excellent female students from Asia and Africa who want to pursue their master’s studies in theology. The students who want to apply must apply for admission to be considered. The scholarship award is valued at €15.000 per year for up to 3 years of study and will cover tuition fee expenses.
Nice offer for international students
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1923, Radboud University is a public research university in Nijmegen, the Netherlands, started by a Dutch bishop known for his intellect and support of the underprivileged, Saint Radboud. The university is now renowned worldwide and ranks 106th in the Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at Radboud University? Radboud University is a university that values the quality of its education and focuses on making its graduates skilled, committed, critical, and self-conscious in academics. Teachers are Radboud are given the freedom of teaching and research that are independent and accessible, both which ultimately promote educational quality.
Application Deadline: The application delaine for this scholarship is 1st April 2023.
- University or Organization: Radboud University
- Department: Faculty of Philosophy, Theology, and Religious Studies
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: €15.000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Home
- The award can be taken in Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: All EU/EEA country students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master in theology programme at Radboud University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must a female students from Asia or Africa.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications for admission in master program at Radboud University must be made via the StudieLink Portal. Students can make the scholarship application after the completion of the admission application to be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A letter of motivation stating which area of Theology
- Two letters of recommendation
- An academic writing sample/essay. It is preferable that the subject of the writing sample is related to the academic discipline of theology, broadly conceived (including biblical, historical, empirical, or constructive/systematic perspectives). The essay should be between 2000-2500 words (excluding the bibliography).
- A Skype interview may be part of the scholarship procedure.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a completed Bachelor’s degree in Theology or related area.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- CAE/CPE – C
Radboud University will be awarding the selected master’s students a scholarship worth €15.000, which will cover the first year of the master’s programme tuition fee of € 12.500 and can be renewed for up to 3 years of study.