The School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS), University of London is pleased to offer Kamran Djam Scholarships. This study program is available for UK/EU and Overseas fee-paying SOAS students, normally providing a contribution towards fees.
SOAS University of London is the leading Higher Education institution in Europe. Its programs are taught by respected academics engaged in fieldwork and research which influences government policy and the lives of individuals across the globe.
User Review( votes)
Study Subject(s): Persian Language, Persian Literature, Iranian History
Course Level: Undergraduate and MPhil, PhD
Scholarship Provider: The School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS), University of London
The award can be taken at: UK
- Applicants for the BA scholarships must expect to be awarded a first-class Honours Degree. Applicants who expect an upper second class degree may also apply, but will not be given preference.
- Applicants for the MA Scholarships must possess or expect to be awarded a First Class Honours Degree or equivalent. Applicants with a non UK masters degree must be in the top rank as evidenced by references and transcripts. Applicants with a 2.1 may also apply but will not be given preference.
- Applicants for the MPhil/PhD Positionsmust possess or expect to be awarded a masters degree with a mark of Distinction from a UK university. Applicants with a non UK masters degree must be in the top rank as evidenced by references and transcripts. Applicants with a mark of merit may also apply but will not be given preference.
- Applicants for the MPhil/PhD Positionsmust have demonstrated in the research proposal of their application for admission that their research is in one of the following subject areas: Persian Language, Persian Literature, Iranian History
- The grant is open to UK/EU and overseas fee-paying full-time students.
- In order to be considered for the MPhil/PhD & MA scholarships, applicants must have an offer of admission to a Research program or to the MA Iranian Studies/ MA Iranian Studies and Intensive Persian at SOAS by the application deadline.
- Applicants must meet the English language condition of their offer of admission to study at SOAS as soon as possible but no later than 1 June 2020. If your offer is conditional on English, please arrange your English test and ensure you meet the English requirements as soon as possible.
Scholarship Open for International Students: Yes
How to Apply:
Applicants should follow the following steps:
STEP 1: Apply for your program
Applicants for the MPhil/PhD and MA scholarships only must submit a complete on-line application for admission and have an offer of admission to a Research program or to the MA Iranian Studies/MA Iranian Studies and Intensive Persian at SOAS by the application deadline.
- To apply for a Master’s program, please see Taught Masters applications
- To apply for a Research program, please visit our Doctoral school
STEP 2: Apply for the opportunity
by 16:00 (UK local time) on 2 April 2020.
You must apply for this application via the online application form
application Deadline: 2 April 2020