Apply for the International Excellence Awards at Kansas State University and fund your studies in the USA.
The educational award is available for the high performing aspirants from the USA to pursue the undergraduate degree coursework at KSU for the academic year 2021-2022.
A valuable offer to get an education at the Kansas State University with some financial support in the US
User Review( votes)
Kansas State University is the state of Kansas’ first public higher learning institution. It is ranked as one of the 115 research universities with the highest activity in research. It has 65 academic departments in nine schools and ranks first among public universities nationwide.
Why study at Kansas State University? The university is committed to passing the highest-quality undergraduate, professional, and graduate programs that are the best attainable anywhere in the country.
Application Deadline: November 1
- University or Organization: Kansas State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $32,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Application from all around the world are accepting
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available for undergraduate study at K-State
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants be incoming or transfer international students
- Applicants intend to enrol in an undergraduate degree course at the university
- Awarded to incoming international first-year students with a high school GPA between 3.75 – 4.00 (or above).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being enlisted in this educational program, seekers are recommended to be enrolled in the undergraduate degree coursework at the Kansas State University. After taking affirmation, claimants will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a personal statement, transcripts, a copy of passport, affidavit of financial support, and bank statement. The personal statement must send via email to intladmit-at-ksu.edu include your full name as written on your passport and your Wildcat ID (WID) as listed on your admission letter.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have completed a high school degree with a good academic record.
- Language Requirement: English proficiency is not required for admission to Kansas State University, but still you need to check the English language proficiency requirement.
Benefits: The Kansas State University will provide an amount of $32,000 for international students.