Victoria University is now awarding the Future Leaders International Scholarship to help talented students earn top-quality education at the undergraduate and graduate levels in Australia.
The main purpose of the funding program is to provide new international students who plan to commence their bachelor’s or master’s (coursework) studies in 2021.
Amazing opportunity for international students to get funding for their education in Australia
User Review( votes)
Victoria University is an Australian public university based in Melbourne, Victoria. It is a dual-sector tertiary institution providing courses in both higher education and Technical and Further Education.
Why study at Victoria University? At undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctorate levels, VU provides a wide range of educational programs. Students can also find numerous short courses in creative subjects available here, and opportunities to study abroad.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: Victoria University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate (coursework)
- Awards: 20% off
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The award is available to pursue a degree program in any discipline offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- All new students commencing an undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) course with VU Melbourne are eligible, including students commencing their studies by digitally-supported (DSR) learning from outside of Australia (please refer to terms and conditions below). Higher education diploma or VET students are not eligible for this application .
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested applicants are required to enroll in the bachelor’s degree and master’s degree program at the university. No application is required for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Provide your academic transcripts, CV, and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: You must have a high school certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Applicants will need to provide evidence have achieved the following levels of English language proficiency:
- IELTS (academic module): Overall score of 6.5
- TOEFL Internet: Test score of 79.
- Pearson Test of English (PTE): Overall score 58-64
- University of Cambridge – Advanced (CAE): Overall score of 176.
- VU English – English for Academic Purposes (EAP) (Level 6)
Victoria University will provide 20% off the first two semesters’ tuition fees. Upon successful completion of two semesters, students will be assessed for an extension of the program based on academic performance. This is valued at 10% off the tuition fee per semester for the remainder of their studies.