The program is open to both freshman and transfers undergraduate international students who demonstrate high previous academic achievement and potential to excel at K-State.
A wonderful option to study undergraduate at Kansas State University in the US with some financial assistance.
User Review( vote)
Kansas State University also known as K-State offers 65 master’s degree programs and nearly 50 doctoral programs. Established on February 16, 1863, in the United States, it is a public research university and has 65 academic departments in nine colleges.
Why at Kansas State University? While studying at as K-State, aspirants can get inclusive academic curriculum activities. The university offers two mandatory retirement plans to assist students in preparing them for their future. It also provides a fair and competitive compensation program for students.
Application Deadline: October 1, 2019, for spring 2020 Semester
- University or Organization: Kansas State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $7,500 per student
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 30
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the US
- Eligible Countries: Application from all around the world are accepting
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available for undergraduate study at K-State
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants be incoming or transfer international students
- Applicants intend to enroll in an undergraduate degree course at the university
- Candidates must have a high school degree with 24 credit hours completed at a collegiate level
- Students must have a 2.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale on college or university
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this award, applicants first need to admit in an undergraduate degree program at K-State by using an online application system. After becoming a university student, you will be automatically considered for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a personal statement, transcripts, a copy of passport, affidavit of financial support and bank statement. The personal statement must send via email to [email protected] include your full name as written on your passport and your Wildcat ID (WID) as listed on your admission letter.
Note: The personal statement should be no more than 500 words and answer the question: “What will you contribute to the K-State Family as a student?” While the statement should be in English, your proficiency level will not be a factor in your consideration.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have completed a high school degree, 24 credit hours completed at a collegiate level, and 2.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale on college or university transcripts.
- Language Requirement: English proficiency is not required for admission to Kansas State University, but still you need to check the English language proficiency requirement.
Benefits: The university will provide awards ranging in value from $4,000 to $7,500 per student. Thirty (30) incoming students will receive the award per academic year.