The program is open to both freshman and transfers undergraduate international students for the academic year 2020-2021.
A wonderful option to study undergraduate at Kansas State University in the US with some financial assistance.
User Review( vote)
Kansas State University also known as K-State offers 65 master’s degree programs and nearly 50 doctoral programs. Established on February 16, 1863, in the United States, it is a public research university and has 65 academic departments in nine colleges.
Why at Kansas State University? While studying at as K-State, aspirants can get inclusive academic curriculum activities. The university offers two mandatory retirement plans to assist students in preparing them for their future. It also provides a fair and competitive compensation program for students.
Application Deadline: October 1
- University or Organization: Kansas State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $8,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the US
- Eligible Countries: Application from all around the world are accepting
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available for undergraduate study at K-State
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants be incoming or transfer international students
- Applicants intend to enroll in an undergraduate degree course at the university
- Awarded to incoming international freshmen with a high school GPA between 3.10-3.19.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this award, applicants first need to admit in an undergraduate degree program at K-State by using an online application system. After becoming a university student, you will be automatically considered for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a personal statement, transcripts, a copy of passport, affidavit of financial support and bank statement. The personal statement must send via email to [email protected] include your full name as written on your passport and your Wildcat ID (WID) as listed on your admission letter.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have completed a high school degree, 24 credit hours completed at a collegiate level, and 2.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale on college or university transcripts.
- Language Requirement: English proficiency is not required for admission to Kansas State University, but still you need to check the English language proficiency requirement.
Benefits: The university will provide an amount of $8,000 for students.