High performing aspirants from Myanmar are invited to apply for the Ministry of Information (MOI) Ludu Sein Win funding for the academic year 2019-2020.
The program is designed to help financially needy and academically competitive students to complete their studies at any recognized university in Myanmar.
Worthy opportunity for aspirants from Myanmar
User Review( votes)
Ministry of Information (Myanmar) has played an active role in ensuring that the media conform to the government’s official line. It implements and supports improvements to knowledge and education of the public.
Why should apply to this program? The program gives candidates a diverse range of opportunities for developing skills to prepare them for a career. They can get the knowledge to plan for a future career and successfully transition from student into professional.
Application Deadline: September 15, 2019
- University or Organization: Ministry of Information (Myanmar)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any degree
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Offline
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Myanmar citizens
- The award can be taken in Myanmar
- Eligible Countries: Seekers from Myanmar
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Any degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: The grant will be awarded to the Myanmar citizens who have an outstanding academic record, be willing to pursue tertiary education, and in need of financial assistance, according to the rules of the program program.
How to Apply
To get involved in this studentship, claimants are requested to take admission in any of their chosen degree at any recognized university in Myanmar. After taking acceptance, candidates can send their award applications to the program selection board, No. 501, the corner of Merchant Road and 39th Street in Kyauktada Township, Yangon.
- Supporting Documents: You must have to attach a personal statement, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, statement of purpose and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For being accepted, aspirants are recommended to hold their previous degree certificates with academic grades in the relevant subject area.
- Language Requirements: For being a part of this program, aspirants need to meet the English language requirements.
Benefits: The bursary will provide the educational fund for your studies.