The Karolinska Institute offers 10 scholarships per year, spread to all the Global Master’s Program to excellent students starting each autumn semester. The competition is fierce with approximately 1500 international students applying for the opportunity annually.
The Karolinska Institute is one of the world’s foremost medical universities. Its vision is to make a significant contribution to the improvement of human health our mission is to conduct research and education and to interact with the community.
Great offer to get an educational fund to study in Sweden.
User Review( votes)
As a university, KI is Sweden’s single largest centre of medical academic research and offers the country’s widest range of medical courses and program. Since 1901 the Nobel Assembly at Karolinska Institute has selected the Nobel laureates in Physiology or Medicine.
• Application Deadline: January 15, 2021.
• Course Level: award is available to pursue Master Degree program.
• Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
•Award: The KI Global Master’s Scholarship only covers the tuition fee (or part of the tuition fee for the program only partially given by Karolinska Institute). Travel, living expenses and other costs must be met with other funding.
• Number of Awards: The amount of scholarships varies from year to year, but there is a maximum of 10 scholarships per year, spread to all the Global Master’s Program.
• Nationality: International Students can apply for these endowments.
• The award can be taken in Sweden.
• Eligible Countries: International Students can apply for these endowments.
• Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for the KI Global Master’s Scholarship you must:
• have applied to one of Karolinska Institute Global Master’s Program starting 2021
• be a tuition fee-paying student (from outside the EU/EEA)
• have paid the application fee by 1 February 2021
• Fulfil the entry and documentation requirements for the program you have applied for only first-year students are eligible to apply.
How to Apply: All applicants to the Global Master’s program at Karolinska Institute who are obliged to pay tuition fees and have paid the application fee to University Admissions will receive information and an invite to apply for the KI Global Master’s Program scholarship after the last day to pay the application fee and submit supporting documents.
Invitations to apply for the opportunity are sent by email 8 February to the email address you have used to create your account at universityadmissions.se.
- Applicants must have applied to one of Karolinska Institutet’s Global Master’s Programmes starting 2021
- Applicants must fulfil the entry and documentation requirements for the programme you have applied for.
- English Language requirements: All our Global Master’s Program requires proficiency in English equivalent to the Swedish upper secondary school courses English 6/English B.
Note: If you take the TOEFL test, please make sure you request the test results to be sent directly to University Admissions (Swedish Council for Higher Education University Admissions in Sweden DI code: 3477).