The Karolinska Institute offers 10 scholarships per year, spread to all the Global Master’s Program to excellent students starting each autumn semester.
The Karolinska Institute is one of the world’s foremost medical universities. Our vision is to make a significant contribution to the improvement of human health; our mission is to conduct research and education and to interact with the community.
As a university, KI is Sweden’s single largest centre of medical academic research and offers the country’s widest range of medical courses and program. Since 1901 the Nobel Assembly at Karolinska Institute has selected the Nobel laureates in Physiology or Medicine.
• Application Deadline: January 15, 2019.
• Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Master Degree program.
• Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
• Scholarship Award: The KI Global Master’s Scholarship only covers the tuition fee (or part of the tuition fee for the program only partially given by Karolinska Institute).Travel, living expenses and other costs must be met with other funding.
• Number of Scholarships: The amount of scholarships varies from year to year, but there are maximum 10 scholarships per year, spread to all the Global Master’s Program.
• Nationality: International Students can apply for these scholarships.
• Scholarship can be taken in Sweden.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
• Eligible Countries: International Students can apply for these scholarships.
• Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for the KI Global Master’s Scholarship you must:
• have applied to one of Karolinska Institute Global Master’s Program starting 2019
• be a tuition fee-paying student (from outside the EU/EEA)
• have paid the application fee by 1 February 2019
• fulfil the entry and documentation requirements for the program you have applied for
Only first-year students are eligible to apply.
English Language requirements: All our Global Master’s Program requires proficiency in English equivalent to the Swedish upper secondary school courses English 6/English B.
Note: If you take the TOEFL test, please make sure you request the test results to be sent directly to University Admissions (Swedish Council for Higher Education University Admissions in Sweden DI code: 3477).
How to Apply: All applicants to the Global Master’s program at Karolinska Institute who are obliged to pay tuition fees and have paid the application fee to University Admissions will receive information and an invite to apply for the KI Global Master’s Program scholarship after the last day to pay the application fee and submit supporting documents.