The University of Queensland is inviting applications for Malcolm Whyte Bursaries for undergraduates degree Program. Australian and Permanent Residents can apply for these Bursaries.
The King’s College is Brisbane’s pre-eminent Residential College, helping young men reach their full potential and become the best version of them.
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland (UQ) is an Australian research university primarily located in Queensland’s capital city, Brisbane. As one of Australia’s leading universities, UQ is consistently ranked first for business administration, mining engineering and life sciences in Australasia.
• Applications Deadline: December 07, 2018
• Course Level: Bursaries are available for Undergraduate degree course.
• Study Subject: Bursaries are awarded to study the subjects offered by the University.
• Award: Each bursary will have a maximum value of $4,000.
• Nationality: These Bursaries are available to Australia students.
• Number of Awards: 30 Bursaries are available.
• The award can be taken in Australia
Eligible Countries: These Bursaries are available to Australia students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria: These bursaries are awarded to new residents of King’s College entering their first year of undergraduate study and is based on financial need. Applicants will need to demonstrate financial need, including supporting evidence, and evidence of part-time and holiday work.
How to Apply: Applicants for all opportunities are required to outline in 500 words or less why they qualify to receive a particular scholarship.
Please submit all applications via the online form.
You can apply for multiple grants or bursaries in one application, but please ensure you address all the relevant criteria for each scholarship or bursary selected.