Great opportunity for Uganda and South Sudan citizens.
User Review( votes)
The Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung is a German political party foundation. It has 78 offices and runs programs in over 100 countries. It offers more than 2,500 conferences and events each year worldwide. It also promotes and maintains liberal democracy, the social market economy.
Why at Uganda Martyrs University? The university gives candidates an opportunity to build up a career in a related field. It offers extensive global study opportunities for the eligible candidates. It has a range of programs that embolden all academic and professional candidates.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of Uganda and South Sudan
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor and master’s degree in social, political, and economic.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this studentship, applicants must not be more than 30 years for the bachelor’s program, and 35 years for masters programs. Candidates must have proof of academic excellence in previous levels of education, holding leadership positions or portray potential for future leadership may have an added advantage, current or past employment in relevant program areas and/or engagement in social, developmental and/or political sphere(s) may be an added advantage. Applicants with genuine financial needs are eligible.
How to Apply
- How to apply: If you want to join this program then you are needed to enroll in a graduate and postgraduate degree coursework at Uganda Martyrs University. After taking admission, students can send the complete applications for award to the Country Representative Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung and be delivered either by email to [email protected] or by post to Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung P.O. Box 647, Kampala or hand delivered to Plot 51A, Prince Charles Drive, Kololo.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must have to send personal statement providing the following information: an explanation of the reason for applying for the fund, a statement of the applicant’s academic goals and interests, a description of the relevant work experience related to the chosen program of study ,an outline of the applicant’s career objectives and how the study program will help in the achievement of these goals, curriculum vitae, copies of relevant transcripts from schools or universities, proof of admission to UMU or evidence of having applied for any of the programs and two letters from referees.
- Admission Requirements: For getting enrollment, students are required to have the previous degree certificates; at least a second class honors degree from recognized Institutions in a relevant field and some research experience.
- Language Requirement: All candidates must have to meet the English language requirement to study at the university.
The grant will cover the cost of tuition and the residential workshops as charged by the university.