The School of History at University of Leeds is offering Katrina Honeyman Scholarships for outstanding students. The funding opportunity is designed for the academic year 2022/2023.
There are up to 4 awards available for international students who want to apply for the undergraduate degree in a History or BA International History and Politics courses.
Great funding opportunity for international students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The School of History is a part of the University of Leeds and over 40 academic staff specialising in a wide range of fields and a large community of undergraduate and postgraduate students.
Why study at the School of History? At this school, their tutors are specialists in a wide range of areas and this research will teach what and how you study. You’ll be able to think critically about knowledge from a variety of sources to draw your own conclusions.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Leeds
- Department: School of History
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: £2,000
- Number of Awards: Four
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Suitable Course or Subjects: BA History or BA International History and Politics courses
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being considered for the award, applicants are obliged to take admission in the BA degree program at the school.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, original academic transcripts, and certificates with their application.
- Admission Requirements: Admission requirements are varied course to course.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The University of Leeds will provide an annual award of £2,000 towards the cost of tuition fees in each year of study.