Education strengthens one’s intelligence, abilities, and develops a personality. Keeping under eye the importance of education, Trine University is offering its Academic Tuition international awards.
The program helps outstanding international students who want to commence the undergraduate degree coursework for the academic session 2021/2022.
Trine is ranked among the top 25 best colleges in the mid-western region of the U.S by the U.S News and World Reports. Hurry Up! Apply for its Academic Tuition international awards and get a study fund.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1884, Trine University is a private university located in Angola, Indiana. It has five colleges and schools on its eight campuses and offers a wide variety of bachelor degree programs.
Why would you like to study at Trine University? At Trine University, students will learn from expert faculty and put their knowledge to work in ways that solve real problems. The programs and events on offer at Trine provide international students with plenty of opportunities to share their cultures and traditions.
Application Deadline: May 7, 2021
- University: Trine University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this education award, claimants must take admission for an undergraduate degree at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers will be considered for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all the required documents of the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Financial guarantee (U.S. Department of Homeland Security requires all international students to demonstrate ability to pay fees.)
- Copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must check all entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have an English placement test score of:
- IBT TOEFL 71 (code is 1811)
- PTE 50
- IELTS 6.0 overall
- Duolingo 95
- NETPAW – B2
- GETPAW – B2 (???)
- English test exemption qualification
- SAT(code is 1811) or ACT (code is 1250)
Trine University will provide awards in the following manner:
- President’s Scholarship: For Cumulative GPA: 3.9 and SAT / ACT Score (SAT=R+M): ACT 27 / SAT 1320; Award is $16,000/year
- Distinguished Scholarship: For Cumulative GPA: 75 and SAT / ACT Score (SAT=R+M): ACT 24 / SAT 1200; Award is $14,000/year
- Dean’s Scholarship: For Cumulative GPA: 5 and SAT / ACT Score (SAT=R+M): ACT 23 / SAT 1120; Award is $13,000/year
- program: For Cumulative GPA: 2 and SAT / ACT Score (SAT=R+M): ACT 21 / SAT 1070; Award is $11,000/year
- Discovery Award: For Cumulative GPA: 85 and SAT / ACT Score (SAT=R+M): ACT 20 / SAT 1040; Award is $8,000/year