Students who wish to pursue their education in Australia are invited to apply for the High Achievers International Scholarships offered by Kaplan Business School for the academic year 2022-2023.
The main purpose of the bursary is to support both Australian and international applicants commencing the undergraduate and master’s degree program at KBS.
Through this application, you can get the financial aid you need to achieve your educational dream.
User Review( votes)
Kaplan Business School has expanded from a small institution serving a few hundred students to a national multi-campus network educating over 3,500 scholars since its inception in 2008. It offers undergraduate and postgraduate programmes and is a worldwide recognized provider of higher education degrees in Australia.
Why study at Kaplan Business School? At KBS, to help you maximize your academic potential and achieve your career objectives, you’ll have access to a variety of programmes, including a Student Experiences Services team, Academic Success Center, and Careers Central.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: Kaplan Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Diploma, Bachelor and Master degree
- Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Nationality: Australian and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Diploma, Bachelor and Master degree in Business, Management, Marketing, Accounting, Business Analytics, and Business Administration
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Demonstrate exceptional academic success in a related field of study.
- Have met Kaplan Business School’s English language proficiency requirements for the course offered or will have met these requirements prior to commencing study with Kaplan Business School.
- Not be a recipient of any other Kaplan Business School scholarship, award, or promotion.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants must take admission in the degree program at KBS. After being enrolled, they can complete the online application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Copy of academic transcripts and certificates, both in original form and translated to English by a recognized translator.
- Copy of your passport
- Copy of your CV/resume
- Admission Requirements: As an international student, you will have to meet the International Entry Requirements (English and Academic)
- Language Requirement: Students must demonstrate English proficiency through one of the following means: an English test score using one of the following English language tests as approved by Kaplan. Proof of English language proficiency, evidenced by one of the tests listed in the table below, must be completed within two years prior to commencement of the course.
Kaplan Business School will provide the award amount range from $13,272 to $39,816 to the winning candidates.