KCCEM-US Fish Scholarships are open for the applicants of Burundi, Democratic Republic of Congo and Rwanda to pursue wildlife management diploma.
These are jointly organized by U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS) and The Kitabi College of Conservation and Environmental Management (KCCEM). The aim of the programs is to encourage wildlife study.
Fantastic Scholarships in Rwanda.
User Review( votes)
The Kitabi College of Conservation and Environmental Management (KCCEM) is a regional training College, operating under Rwanda Development Board (RDB). The objective behind the establishment of KCCEM is in line with Development Goals and the Rwanda Vision 2020.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- This is a competitive program.
- These are available to pursue two-year wildlife management diploma level course.
- These are awarded in the field of management.
- The programs are for candidates from Burundi, Democratic Republic of Congo and Rwanda.
- The language of instruction at KCCEM is English.
- Applicants must have at least 2 years of conservation experience and be under 40 years of age.
- The two years program begins on 11 September 2017 and runs to June 2019.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the CV, Personal statement, Enclose recommendation letter, the hard copy of the application, copy of your academic transcripts and certificates, National Identity card or Passport, photograph and attach another photo to your application.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants should have at least 2 years of conservation experience.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have been fluent in English.
Benefit: The award is available to attend the 2-year wildlife management diploma level course in Kitabi College of Conservation and Environmental Management (KCCEM) Rwanda.
Application Deadline: Closed