Masakh’iSizwe offers bursaries for studies towards a degree or higher diploma in South Africa. Young South Africans are eligible to apply for this Bursary programme.
The vision of the Professional Development Directorate is to create the best opportunities for its existing employees and communities in order to improve socio-economic conditions through education and applied developmental learning by making available cohorts of professionals in transport, engineering, and built environment fields. This is critical for the growth of the economy of the province, country and the continent of Africa.
User Review( votes)
The Western Cape Government creates laws for and provides services to the people of the Western Cape. We work closely with the national government and municipalities in the Western Cape to ensure that the citizens of the province have access to the services, facilities, and information they need. We are committed to delivering an open opportunity society for al
Course Level: Bursaries are available to study degree or higher diploma programme.
Study Subject: Bursaries are offered in the following disciplines:
- Property Studies
- Transport economics
- Transportation engineering
- Electrical and/or electronic engineering
- Civil engineering
- Construction management
- Mechanical engineering
- Quantity surveying
- Town/City and regional planning
- Architecture, etc.
Masakh’iSizwe offers bursaries for studies towards a degree or higher diploma in the following disciplines:
- Construction Management
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Quantity Surveying
- Town and Regional Planning
- Transport Economic
Scholarship Award: Benefits:
- Tuition Fees support program all prescribed books and materials
- Accommodation and Meals (or transport costs)
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in South Africa
Eligibility: The Masakh’iSizwe Bursary Programme:
- Prioritizes financially disadvantaged learners when awarding bursaries, especially women, students with disabilities and learners from rural communities.
- Provides support services programs.
- Secures learning opportunities for Masakh’iSizwe bursars (i.e. interns).
- Secures employment opportunities for graduates.
To apply for one of these bursaries you must be:
- A South African Citizen
- Be accepted at the relevant tertiary institution
- Preference will be given to financially disadvantage female learners from rural areas of South Africa
Nationality: Young South Africans are eligible to apply for this Bursary program.
How to Apply: All applicants are to apply for student on-campus accommodation for 2018. Please post completed applications with all the requested attachments to Private Bag x9185, Cape Town, 8000.
Please ensure you attach the following:
- Full course outline for 2018.
- Estimation of study costs as supplied by the HEI.
- Full academic records (Matric certificate and/or latest results).
- Certified copy of ID.
- Salary slips or affidavit to support financial status of both parents/guardian/spouse. (For deceased parents please provide a copy of the death certificate).
- Proof of Address. (an account or bill).
- Proof of Application/Registration at the relevant Higher Education Institute
Application Deadline: Bursary application deadline is September 30, 2017.