Apply today for KCL Fully Funded Undergraduate Summer School Scholarships that offers you the tuition fee of £1,600 to further your education.
The undergraduate summer school program is intended for excellent students from around the world who want to study in the summer schools of King’s College London.
User Review( votes)
King’s College London is a public research university located in London, United Kingdom, and a founding constituent college of the federal University of London.
Why at King’s College London – King’s has a particularly distinguished reputation in the humanities, law, the sciences (including a wide range of health areas such as psychiatry, medicine, nursing, and dentistry) and social sciences including War Studies.
- University or Organization: King’s College London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee of £1,600
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to eight scholarships
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: April 12, 2021
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from all around the world are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Eligibility Criteria: All applicants who must fulfill the standard academic criteria of the university are eligible to apply. Candidates from all around the world that are passionate about thinking, learning and communicating are invited to apply.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to learn the following subjects below:
|Session One||Session Two|
|2 – 20 July 2021||23 July – 10 August 2021|
|Culture||· London & Film
· Media, Gender & Culture
· Museum of London: Curating the City
· Wonderland: 100 Years of Children’s Literature
|· Jane Austen’s England
· Literature in the City
· London & Film
· Theatrical London
|Governance||· International Relations
· Profiling & Psychology of Terrorism
· War & Diplomacy
|· Secrets & Spies: Modern Espionage & Intelligence|
|Health & Science||· Global Health & Social Justice
· Human Anatomy & Physiology
· Public Health
|· Crime Scene & Forensic Science
· Healthcare & Technology
|Maths & Engineering||· Applied Maths||· Engineering|
|Law||· International Commercial Law
· International Human Rights Law
|· Criminology & Criminal Justice
· International Commercial Law
· Understanding the Common Law
|Business||· International Business||· International Business|
|Ancient Languages||· Ancient Greek (Beginners)
· Latin (Beginners)
|· Ancient Greek (Intermediate)
· Latin (Intermediate)
How to Apply
- How to apply: The applicants who are interested to apply for the opportunity may check the given link: https://www.kcl.ac.uk/study/summer/how-to-apply
- Supporting Documents: To apply you must include the statement “I am applying for a [email protected]’s scholarship” at the top of the Personal Statement section of the application. ) Create a video (no longer than 2 minutes and 30 seconds) of yourself answering the following question: “Why does London matter to the world in 2021?” Video should be in one of the following formats: .mov or .mp4 or .avi or .wmv.
- Admission Requirements: To confirm that there are any documents required or not candidates are encouraged to get in contact with the Faculty administration staff early. The University requires applicants to be working at, or have obtained, a 2:1 (or equivalent) in their degree programme. They may consider qualifications which are different from those below on a case-by-case basis.
- Australia GPA of 3.3 out of 4 or 2:1 or 70%
- Brazil 7 or higher
- China GPA of 3.2 out of 4 or 80% or above.
- Colombia 3.9 out of a GPA of 5
- Denmark 10 or above
- France 13 out of 20 or higher
- Germany ‘gut’ or better
- Greece 6.5 out of 10
- Hong Kong GPA of 3.3 or above.
- India 60% or higher
- Japan 3.3 out of 4 or 80%
- Italy 24 or higher
- Korea (South) GPA 3.3 (out of 4.30) or 3.0 (out of 4.0)
- Mexico 8 out of 10
- Netherlands Minimum of 8
- Norway B or better
- Qatar GPA of 3.3 out of 4
- Russia 4 or higher
- Saudi Arabia GPA of 3 out of 5 or higher
- Singapore GPA of 3.3 out of 4 or 4 out of 5
- Spain 7 or higher
- Switzerland 5 (out of 6) or 8 (out of 10)
- Turkey CGPA of 3 out of 4 or higher
- UK Results should be within the 2:1-grade bracket
- USA GPA of 3.3 or above
- English Language Requirements: All classes are taught and assessed in English, except ancient language modules. All applicants must have studied English to at least level B2 in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). If your first language is not English or the medium of instruction at your university is not English, please provide evidence of your English proficiency from the list below:
- BULATS, the minimum score of 65
- Cambridge Advanced Certificate – grade B
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English – grade C
- CEFR, with a minimum score of B2
- CET-4 (China) – 493
- CET-6 (China) – 493
- GCSE/ IGCSE/ O-Level – grade C
- GEPT – high intermediate level
- GRE (verbal score) 300 (please note this is for tests taken before 1 August 2011)
- GRE (verbal score) 140 (please note this is for tests taken after 1 August 2011)
- IELTS – 6.5 (or equivalent) with a minimum of 6.0 in each skill.
- International Baccalaureate- Standard Level 4
- iTEP – Level 5
- TOEFL computer based test – score of 213
- TOEFL Internet Based Test – 93 with minimum 20 in all skills (within the last 2 years)
- TOEFL Paper-based test – 583 with minimum 53 in all skills (within the last two years)
- TEM, a minimum score of 70
- TOEIC, a minimum score of 685 in all skills
- UEE (University Entrance Exam (China) – score of 110
- Benefit: The sponsorship will provide up to eight scholarships which cover the 2021 tuition fee of £1,600.