Kyushu University has established this scholarship that will provide students benefits for 6 months or 1 year. Students applying for any postgraduate degree programme in the field of IT in Law, Politics, Economics, Sociology, Culture, and Technology will be considered eligible for the award valued at a whopping 100,000 YEN per month.
Amazing opportunity to get financial assistance in Japan.
User Review( votes)
Kyushu University, the 4th Imperial University in Japan, is a Japanese national university that aims to lead the world in various fields and make a great leap forward. Kyushu University is ranking 137th in the world according to QS World University Rankings 2022 and is one of Japan’s top 8 research-intensive universities.
Why choose Kyushu University? Kyushu University attracts more international students and keeps growing together with Fukuoka city to become a university that local citizens can take pride in and rely on. Students at Kyushu are given free access to utilize the vast resources of these campuses and also shuttle busses within the campus boundaries to the students.
Application Deadline: The application period for this scholarship is June – July.
- University or Organization: Kyushu University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master or Doctoral
- Award: 100,000 YEN
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Japan.
- Eligible Countries: All students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The students can undertake and master’s or doctoral program in Information Technology in the field of Law, Politics, Economics, Sociology, Culture, and Technology offered at the Kyushu University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must apply within the scholarship application period.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students interested to apply for the scholarship must first apply for admission by logging in to the university’s application portal. All students that apply will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Admission or audit application (State research item or class to audit)
- Transcript and diploma from final school
- Foreign resident registration (Only for those who are already in Japan)
- Physical examination certificate
- Admission approval fee
- Two (2) photos
- Other documents requested by the dean or research director
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent level of education or a Master’s degree qualification.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT
- TOEFL IBT
Kyushu University will provide the selected master’s or doctoral candidates a scholarship award amounting to 100,000 YEN per month for up to 6 months or 1 year.