To improve the growth of international student education and motivate students, the University of Guelph is presenting the Kees de Lange Graduate Scholarship for the academic year 2023-2024.
The study award is developed to attract Canadian and international students who will partake in a graduate degree program. The scholarship winner will receive one award of $10,000 (payable over three semesters).
There is a fabulous chance for students to complete graduate education in Canada.
User Review( votes)
The University of Guelph was launched in 1964 as a research institute that offers a sweeping scope of undergraduate, graduate, and professional degree programs that are almost identical. The university is organized among Canada’s numerous raised 18 institutes to boost and build prospects in support of someone and societies that promote the university’s quality, preeminence, and societal impact.
Why study at the University of Guelph? The University of Guelph will be briefly identified as a superior in Canadian institutes in the maturing of the person, scholar, and citizen because it is effectively carrying out its mission of providing grade programs and assistance to students that will aid in the evolution of the person, scholar, and citizen.
Application Deadline: 15 August 2023
- University or Organization: University of Guelph
- Department: Friends and Family of Dr. Kees de Lange
- Course Level: Graduate degree
- Award: $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Students from Canadian-PR-PP and Non-Canadian-PR-PP are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for a Graduate Degree Program in swine nutrition or research projects in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Candidates can be Canadian-PR-PP or non-Canadian-PR-PP.
Selection will be based on the greatest research potential as demonstrated by publications, presentations, and related research and extracurricular experience. In case of a tie, the student with the highest admission average will be selected.
Students entering in the winter, summer, or fall (registered in semesters 1, 2, or 3) of any full-time graduate program offered by OAC who are conducting research related to swine nutrition or research projects related to the swine industry will be given preference. This will also apply to students not receiving another OAC entrance award.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students can register on the university’s online portal or through the Common Application to complete their selected course application process. After that, the scholarship application form must be submitted separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit official academic transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: To take admission, students must check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Students must verify their English proficiency by completing their English proficiency requirements.
The University of Guelph will provide up to one award of $10,000 (payable over three semesters) in the fall, and the recipient must be registered to receive it.