The Anglo-Israel Association offers a range of grants for students of Israel to pursue postgraduate studies or research at Cranfield University.
The aim of the programs is to give support to the higher education of the students of Israel. Students of Israel can apply for these scholarships.
Wonderful Scholarship for Israeli Students.
User Review( votes)
Cranfield University is a British postgraduate and research-based public university. Cranfield University ranked in the top five UK universities.
Why at Cranfield University- Cranfield is a postgraduate university, specializing in technology and management. Cranfield has received the Queen’s Anniversary Prize four times.
University or Organization: Anglo-Israel Association
Course Level: Postgraduate studies
Award: Between £500 and £2,000 per annum
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Israel Students
The program can be taken in the UK
Application Deadline: Ongoing
Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships:
- Students from Israel wishing to undertake postgraduate studies or research at universities in the UK.
- These are awarded in the subjects offered by the University.
- These are available for pursuing postgraduate studies or research.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The mode of applying is online. Applicants need to download and complete the application form. Applications are to be submitted by 30th April annually.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a UK first or second class honors degree in a relevant subject area.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the CV, copy of the letter of acceptance from, 2 Letters of recommendation from, autobiographical statement, covering letter, financial statement.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.