Embassy of the United States is now accepting applications for the Fulbright Foreign scholarship program for the academic year 2017-2018. This is available to pursue a master’s degree in the USA.
The program is available for pursuing master’s degree. The aim of the grant is to strengthen the bond of Iraq and the USA.
Admirable Scholarship for Iraqi Students.
User Review( votes)
The Embassy of the United States of America in Baghdad is the diplomatic mission of the United States of America in the Republic of Iraq. It is the largest and most expensive embassy in the world. Its aim is to promote mutual understanding between Iraqis and Americans.
Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- Be Iraqi citizens who are resident in Iraq and demonstrate a clear commitment to return to Iraq at the conclusion of their program.
- Hold a B.A. or B.S. degree from an accredited institution of higher education at the time of application.
- The education is awarded in all disciplines and academic fields of study are available under this program, with the exception of medicine and other clinical studies.
- Have a minimum of two years of work experience after graduation.
- Be proficient in English with the ability to score 80 or more on the internet-based TOEFL exam or 550 or more on the paper-based TOEFL. Note: TOEFL score is not required at the time of application. Candidates who are selected after application review will be required to take ITP TOEFL as part of the selection process. Candidates who are selected after interviews will be required to take TOEFL and GRE to gain admission to a U.S. university. Test fees will be covered by the program.
- Write their research objective and personal statement themselves, without copying from the Internet or any other source. Such copying is considered plagiarism and will result in the applicant’s immediate disqualification.
- Iraqi students can apply for this education.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply by The online mode.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a B.A. or B.S. degree from an accredited institution of higher education at the time of application.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be proficient in English with the ability to score 80 or more on the internet-based TOEFL exam or 550 or more on the paper-based TOEFL.
Benefit: The award will provide funding for tuition, round-trip international travel, living stipends, and health insurance.
Application Deadline: Closed