Unlock the opportunities to achieve your career goals by becoming a part of the Kent Law School LLM Global Welcome Scholarships at the University of Kent. The scholarship is accepting applications for the academic year 2022-2023.
The programme aims to support overseas students who study a taught LLM at the University’s Canterbury campus. The award amount of £2,500 will be provided to the selected candidates.
Get the amount of £2,500 to achieve your educational dream with the help of this scholarship program at the University of Kent.
User Review( votes)
The University of Kent is a semi-collegiate public research university based in Kent, United Kingdom. The University is international, with students from 158 different nationalities and 41% of its academic and research staff outside the United Kingdom.
Why study at the University of Kent? The University of Kent is a leading university with inspirational teaching staff, excellent student satisfaction, and a reputation for world-class research. Kent is awarded Gold, the highest rating in the UK Government’s Teaching Excellence Framework, and a global reputation for excellence. The students of Kent have access to all the University resources, with everything the students need to enjoy student life and help them in their studies.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 31 July 2022, 23:59 BST, for September 2022 entry
- University or Organization: University of Kent
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £2,500
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: LLM degree offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must hold a valid passport demonstrating the nationality of a country receiving ODA funding from the OECD.
- Be classified by the University of Kent as an overseas student for tuition fee purposes.
- Be fully self-funding your studies.
- To have applied for the taught Kent LLM at the Canterbury Campus of the University of Kent for entry in September 2022 or in January 2023
- To have firmly accepted an offer of a place on the taught LLM by the scholarship application deadline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must first complete their admission application on the university portal. Candidates can contact [email protected] with any questions.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit the necessary documents.
- Explain your reasons for study/outline your research proposal this must be a minimum of 100 words and not exceed 2,000 characters.
- Provide details/evidence of your qualifications
- Provide two academic references
- Provide other personal information and supporting documentation.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a first-class or upper second class honors degree in law, a relevant subject, or an equivalent international degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be able to demonstrate proficiency in the English language and submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- CAE/CPE – 176
- PTE –63
- TOEFL IBT – 90
The successful candidates will receive £2,500 for their studies at the University of Kent in the UK.