High achieving claimants from Kenya, Thailand or Nigeria are invited to apply for the Kent LLM Student Awards offered by Law School of the University of Kent.
The fund is established to support the students, who want to study the full-time taught LLM program at the Canterbury Campus of the University of Kent.
Lucky chance for international students
User Review( votes)
The University of Kent is recognized as a Beloff’s plate glass university. It has study centers in four European capital cities. It acts as a gateway to Europe for students from the UK and across the world. It is ranked within the top 55 universities in the UK.
Why at the University of Kent? The university gives opportunities for students including English language and Foundation courses. Here candidates can get excellent career prospects and work opportunity. They can take full advantage of career and employability services, to help secure their placement.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of Kenya, Thailand or Nigeria
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree course in the field of Law
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must hold a valid passport of the nationality of Kenya, Thailand, or Nigeria or have successfully completed a Bachelor’s degree at a university in Kenya, Thailand or Nigeria. They must be classified by the University of Kent as an international student for tuition fee purposes.
- Candidates must be fully self-funding studies and have firmly accepted an offer of a place on the taught Kent LLM at the university for entry in September 2019 or in January 2020, and have met the academic conditions of entry/be accepted for entry.
How to Apply
- How to apply: If you want to join this program, then you are needed to take admission in a masters degree program at the university. After receiving an offer of study at the university, entrants will be notified for the award by email.
- Admission Requirements: For being enrolled in a master’s degree, seekers must have to hold a bachelor’s degree certificate.
- Language Requirement: For gaining the advantage of this program, entrants are required to have a good level of English language to study.
The bursary will provide a tuition fee discount of £2,500 to for the course.