Go wild with your camera and win a fabulous cottage break at The Coach House, Biddenden in Kent – perfect for wildlife watching – courtesy of Kent & Sussex Holiday Cottages.
A rather overdue welcome to Kent Wildlife Trust’s 60th Anniversary Wildlife Photography Competition 2018 we thank you for your continued interest and look forward to seeing your submissions – simply submit your entries with the entry form by email to photocomp-at-kentwildlife.org.uk.
Nice opportunity for photography lovers
User Review( votes)
Established by Kent County Council, Kent Wildlife Trust is a Geological Conservation Review site. It works with people to save our natural spaces.
Application Deadline: Check back next year
Applicants must meet the following criteria-
- Photographs must be a minimum 1MB – maximum 5MB file. Entries must not have been a ‘winner’ in any other photographic tournament.
- A maximum of three entries may be entered per applicant and you may distribute these amongst the categories however you wish. No single image may be entered into more than one of the categories.
- An image will be rejected if it appears to have been taken in such a way that wildlife law or animal welfare requirements may have been breached or it has been otherwise taken in an irresponsible way.
- All plants must be non-cultivated.
- Domestic pets and farm animals are not eligible, nor are native or exotic wildlife photographed in zoos, sanctuaries, shows, and fairs or similar locations.
- Kent Wildlife Trust reserves the right to remove or refuse any entries from the event for any reason.
How to Apply
- By entering the tournament, you agree to the provisions of these terms and conditions and to comply fully with them.
- The event is open to anyone except those directly involved with the contest and judging (including their families and relatives).
- If you are under the age of 17 you must have permission to enter from your parent or guardian. By submitting an entry for the round, your parent/carer/guardian is deemed to have given such consent and to agree to the use of the entry as described in these terms and conditions.
- All submissions received after this time will not be eligible. Please note that sending is not proof of receipt.
- The Organisers cannot be held responsible for emails that do not arrive due to the entrant’s email security settings or restrictions placed by their Internet service provider.
- Your entry must be submitted digitally via email to (no longer available- game complete) No other forms of entry will be accepted.
- Entering the contest is simple – download the entry form below and submit it along with your photo to (competition is finished) Download the entry form
The overall winner from the four senior categories will receive a mini-break holiday courtesy of Kent & Sussex Holiday Cottages. Winning photos will be published in Wild Kent magazine and press articles and displayed on our website and at our visitor centers.