Searching for your next career move? Here is an opportunity for you. Pentecost University College offers scholarships to students with a high level of need and good academic performance.
The sponsorship will be available to all new and continuing students enrolled in the undergraduate degree at the university. The scholarship covers only the tuition fees of the beneficiary.
User Review( votes)
Pentecost University College (PUC) is now an accredited center for NCC Education, an awarding organization and global provider of a British education. It s professional programs designed to keep students up to the latest trends in their respective work environment.
Why at the Pentecost University College? The university encourages students to utilize the resources made available by CBS careers to ensure that they get off to the best possible start to their working life. It offers a helping hand for candidates in finding their way of a future career.
Application Deadline: Applicants can apply before the beginning of the academic year March to July.
- University or Organization: Pentecost University College
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: Tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Students of Ghana
- The award can be taken in Ghana
- Eligible Countries: Students of Ghana
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must be a student at the time he/she applies for a scholarship (Evident by his/her admission letter).
- Newly admitted students must possess an aggregate of 6-18 from their West African Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASSCE) equivalent.
- Continuing students must have obtained a minimum of 3.00 Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) at the time of application.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To take part in this program, aspirants are needed to be enrolled in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, seekers can download and complete the award application form and submit it to Scholarship Coordinator, Pentecost University College, P.O. Box KN 1739 Kaneshie Accra.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the letter of recommendation from a teacher or brief explanation of why you should be awarded this application (250 words maximum), two recent passport pictures, birth certificate/baptismal certificate/affidavit, copy of an official payslip or payroll record of parent/guardian or the applicant, copy of school, this, voters or national id cards.
- Admission Requirements: All candidates must have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Seekers must have to meet the English language requirements for enrolling at the university.
- Full Scholarship: covers 100% of Tuition Fees
- Half Scholarship: covers 50% of Tuition Fees
- Student Bursaries: any monetary award as determined by the Scholarship Committee
- 10% discount tuition fee for all Church of Pentecost Members