The Kenyatta University DAAD (the German Academic Exchange Service) is offering up to twelve (12) scholarships, open to young East African academics and scientists, for the academic year 2019/2020 to pursue a Ph.D. in Germany.
The bursaries are open to all fields of research. The Master’s degree must not be older than 6 years at the time of the application.
Wonderful chance to study at Kenyatta University.
User Review( votes)
They cater for all levels from beginners to advanced, for individual learners as well as employers seeking staff development opportunities. You’ll grow in confidence as well as develop real-world skills in an inspiring and supportive environment.
Why at the Kenyatta University- Kenyan University is home to some of the world’s top scholars, researchers, and experts from diverse fields. When you come to the university, you discover that you have arrived at a special place.
Application Deadline: Check back next year
- The studentships are open to young East African academics and scientists.
- The bursaries are open to all fields of research.
- The studentships are available to pursue a Ph.D. degree program.
- The Master’s degree must not be older than 6 years at the time of the application.
- Applicants with the first degree from a recognized university and academically talented, disadvantaged based on the criteria of disability, socioeconomic status, and are not engaged at work at all or have been engaged at work but couldn’t able to cover their study expenses will be eligible for the opportunity .
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to receive the program towards fees students must have completed an application form. The mode of applying is online.
- Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Benefit: The costs of the outward and return journey are borne by the respective sending country.