Keystone Academic Solutions is offering the Keystone Scholarships for international candidates who wish to obtain an undergraduate or graduate degree for the academic year 2021-2022.
The grant intends to support students commencing in the undergraduate and graduate degree programme.
Nice chance for international students.
User Review( votes)
Keystone Academic Solutions, known initially as Masterstudies Marketing Group (MMG), reflects the expansion of marketing efforts to cover higher education areas.
Why choose Keystone Academic Solutions? Keystone Academic Solutions provides higher education marketing to over 1500 partner schools globally, which will embrace participating scholars with an excellent atmosphere for their career growth.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2021
- University or Organization: Keystone Academic Solutions
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate/Graduate Degree
- Award: Up to 10,000 USD
- Number of Awards: 6
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in anywhere
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The bursary is available for undergraduate and graduate degree.
- Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible for the award, applicants must:
- Must have English language proficiency;
- Must have an excellent history in academics.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Aspirants can apply for the bursary via the online portal.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a copy of the following required documents along with the application, i.e., an ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic records.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must fulfil the required conditions for the applied degree field at the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must provide evidence of English language ability through various certificates like GMAT, IELTS or TOEFL, etc.
Keystone Academic Solutions will provide the award amount of up to 10 000 USD to the highly motivated students through the Keystone Scholarship for the academic year 2021-2022.