The University of Nottingham Ningbo China is delighted to offer Global Full Scholarships for brilliant students. The award is open for the academic year 2022-2023.
The educational award is designed to provide financial support for international students who are going to pursue an undergraduate degree program at the university.
Get the financial aid you need to achieve your educational dream with the help of this programme.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 2004, the University of Nottingham Ningbo China offers undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral degrees. In fields like satellite technology, the environment, education, and law, it has teaching and research links with China.
Why study at the University of Nottingham Ningbo China? UNNC uses cutting-edge teaching and evaluation approaches to enable students to think independently and creatively. UNNC also provides a vibrant student experience through excellent accommodation, sporting and dining facilities.
Application Deadline: This scholarship will be awarded on a rolling basis until 31st May 2022.
- University: University of Nottingham Ningbo China
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: Full scholarship
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any subject area offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must be an overseas applicant who has submitted the application.
- Merit-based selection based on outstanding academic achievement, having achieved the minimum requirements of AAA in A-level; IB 36 points or equivalent for Qualifying year entry or AAAAA in iGCSE or equivalent for Primary year entry, as determined at the time of admission.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To take part in this studentship, aspirants must have to be registered as undergraduate degree students at UNNC. After receiving confirmation, seekers can download and submit the application form here via email to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: You must provide two references, an English Language test score report, a copy of your passport (international applicants) or ID card, an electronic copy of the passport-sized photo, a brief CV, personal statement.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the required English language proficiency for the relevant subject area.
The University of Nottingham Ningbo China will provide an award amount of 110,000 RMB per student, an equivalent of 100% toward the first year of undergraduate tuition fees to the successful students.