To encourage meritorious students by contributing toward the cost of their study, the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology has established the KIIT International Scholarships for the academic year 2023-2024.
This scholarship award is directed especially towards international students enrolled in any degree program of choice at the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology. A total of 100 students, two students and ten from each country, will be selected and presented with partial or full tuition fee scholarships.
Beneficial offer for aspirants in India.
User Review( votes)
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, formerly KIIT University, is a private university in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India. The institute primarily emphasizes higher education and research in engineering and science.
Why choose to study at the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology? The Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology is ranked 21stamong Indian Universities by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF). It aims to impart quality value-based education of international standards and imbibe skills for solving real-life problems.
Application Deadline: KIIT international applications are open.
- University or Organization: Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor, Master, or PhD
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 100
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in India.
- Eligible Countries: International country students.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any degree programme of choice taught at the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must create login credentials on the online portal and apply for admission. All international students that apply will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Mark sheet
- The applicants must also appear for the KITT Entrance test
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the admission requirements of the programme they wish to join.
- Language Requirement: The students must be fluent in and have knowledge of the language of instruction, i.e., English.
The Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology will award the selected international students scholarships covering their full or partial tuition fees.