To enhance the development of global student education and encourage students, the University of Guelph is presenting the King Cole Ducks Ltd. Poultry Scholarship for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship aims to attract Canadian and international students who will participate in a university graduate degree program. The scholarship winner will receive one award of $5,000 in the fall, and the recipient must be registered to receive it.
Great chance for students to complete graduate education in Canada.
User Review( votes)
The University of Guelph was embarked in 1964 as an analysis institute. We are known for excellence in the arts and sciences and for our commitment to developing exceptional thinkers and engaged citizens. Research-intensive and learner-centered, our campuses span urban hubs and rural communities.
Why study at the University of Guelph? It has multiple management faculties which provide good management knowledge to participants. This will help them to do well in their career area.
Application Deadline: 15 August 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Guelph
- Department: King Cole Ducks Ltd.
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: Domestic and international
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All domestic and international students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for a Graduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students are full-time registered in any program offered by OAC whose research directly applies to the poultry farming and production industry.
- The applicants can be Canadian-PR-PP or Non-Canadian-PR-PP.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can register on the university’s online portal or Common Application to complete their selected course application process. After that, Students must complete the OAC Graduate Application Form for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit official academic transcripts.
- Copies of a valid passport
- Reference letters
- Supplementary documentation.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must meet International Admission Requirements for Graduate degree Programs to study at the university.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must meet English Proficiency Requirements for the Graduate degree program at the University of Guelph.
The University of Guelph will provide one award of $5,000 in the fall, and the recipient must be registered to receive.