Ministry of Higher Education Kuwait and Robert Gordon University is invited to apply for the Embassy of the State of Kuwait Scholarships program in the UK for the academic year 2023-2024.
The award has exclusively been established for Kuwait students undertaking an undergraduate, postgraduate, or PhD degree program at Robert Gordon University. Selected candidates will receive full tuition fees and allowances towards accommodation, tickets, etc.
Excellent offer for Kuwait students to study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Robert Gordon University honors degrees in a broad range of occupations from BA/BSc to PhD. It is one of two institutes in the city that nourished adult and technical education in the 19th and early 20th centuries. CDA works with industry and regulators to identify and deliver efficiencies and economies.
Why choose to study at Robert Gordon University? At this university, candidates can get various career and job-related advice relating to CVs, Cover Letters, and Interview Tips, as well as information about what they can do with their degree.
Application Deadline: Mid-June 2023
- University or Organization: Robert Gordon University
- Department: Ministry of Higher Education Kuwait
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate, PhD
- Award: Full tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Kuwait students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for an Undergraduate, Postgraduate, PhD degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants are Kuwait nationals (passport or residency documentation).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students interested in applying for the scholarship must submit an admission application via the RGU Online Application Portal. After that, the Students should then apply directly to the MOHE.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official copies of the Certificate (if available at the time of application)
- Official copies of Academic Transcripts
- Copy of current and up-to-date CV
- Letters of Reference
- Personal Statement
- Copy of Passport
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must complete the relevant entry requirements for admission to their preferred program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet English language requirements to be able to study at the university.
Robert Gordon University will provide full tuition fees and allowances towards accommodation, tickets, etc.