King’s Business School is pleased to offer International PhD Studentships in Climate Finance. Applications are open for the academic year 2023-2024.
The studentship can be applied for by all international as well as British students who undertake PhD study in Climate Finance at the King’s Business School. The applicants must have a degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, or similar, a strong quantitative background, and knowledge of statistical software are eligible. The studentship will cover tuition fees, a stipend of £22,000 per annum, and other opportunities.
A great opportunity for international students to fund their study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Ranked 35th globally by QS World University Rankings and 35th in the UK by THE World University Rankings, the King’s Business School is the business school of King’s College London in London. It is a constituent academic faculty of the university. Its location provides its students unlimited opportunities for collaboration, research, and developing of their career prospects.
Why choose to study at the King’s Business School? The King’s Business School has progressed into a leading management institution. The school is a friendly, diverse community committed to the highest quality teaching and research and undertakes ground-breaking research to improve the way people do business. It also engages with organizations around the world to create real value for society.
Application Deadline: The scholarship applications will close on 28th February 2023.
- University or Organization: KCL – King’s Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research
- Award: Tuition fee and Stipend
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Home and International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Students from the UK and other foreign countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD programme in climate finance at the King’s Business School of King’s College London can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a strong quantitative background.
- The applicants must have knowledge of statistical software (such as SAS, and Stata) or computer programming languages (such as Python, C/C++, and Matlab).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: PhD students interested to apply for the scholarship must first apply for admission. All eligible candidates will be considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Letter of interest
- Detailed CV
- One academic reference letter
- Transcripts of previous qualifications
- Research Proposal
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree with 2:1 in a quantitative subject and a Master’s degree with merit, typically in the field of Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Engineering, or similar.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must meet the postgraduate taught English proficiency requirements of the school.
The King’s Business School will provide the selected students following benefits:
- Tuition fees
- An annual stipend of £22,000 per annum
- A generous annual conference and training grant
- Additional paid teaching opportunities