These studentships aim to provide up to 100 research students with great potential the opportunity to work within their chosen research field at the university.
A nice choice for Chinese students to study PhD degree in the UK.
User Review( votes)
King’s College London is a public research university that was founded in 1829. It has an outstanding reputation for world-class teaching and cutting-edge research.
Why at King’s College London? While attending this university, students can develop a range of skills that are necessary to be part of today’s global workforce. They will have access to high-quality research training, professional development, careers advice, and language courses.
Application Deadline: January 5, 2020
- University: King’s College London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Full International fee cover
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 100
- Nationality: Chinese Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Chinese Students can apply for this application.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: These PhD scholarships will be awarded in all subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Be due to commence a full-time MPhil/PhD research degree programme at King’s College London in the 2020/21 academic year, i.e. from 1 October 2020, and by no later than 31 March 2021;
- Satisfy the CSC’s criteria on education and employment as set out by the China Scholarship Council (CSC) on their website;
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being enlisted in the program, candidates are obliged to take admission in the PhD degree at the university. After taking admission, you can access the online application form. Submit a separate application to the CSC.
- Supporting Documents: The list of required documents will be given on the applicant’s acceptance letter.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
The university will provide financial support to the high achieving candidates. The successful applicants will receive a full International fee as well as annual stipend during their studies.