Do you want to want to complete your postgraduate study in the UK? If so, here is the best option to apply for the International PGR Scholarships offered by King’s College London.
There are three awards available to support students from African countries who want to pursue the postgraduate research program at the university for the academic session 2022/2023.
Great opportunity for African countries students who want to complete their postgraduate research studies in the UK.
User Review( votes)
King’s College London is ranked among the top ten universities in the United Kingdom. It was founded with the help of King George IV, Arthur Wellesley, and the 1st Duke of Wellington. It is England’s oldest university, offering world-class teaching and cutting-edge research.
Why should you choose King’s College London? King’s College London is a world-renowned university that believes in giving back to society through meaningful service and quality education. It has been providing exceptional education and world-class research with the goal of bringing about positive and long-term change in society.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until 18 March 2022.
- University or Organization: King’s College London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research
- Awards: Full-tuition fees
- Number of Awards: Three
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: African Countries
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Research projects must be relevant to Africa and must fall at the intersection of two or more of our given themes/disciplines
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Be African nationals and be permanently resident in an African country
- Be liable for tuition fees at the higher international/overseas rate
- Plan to commence a full-time MPhil/PhD programme at King’s College London in the 2022-2023 academic year (from October 2022 and by no later than June 2023)
- Plan to conduct research that is relevant to Africa and which must fall at the intersection of two or more of the given themes or disciplines, as described in the ‘Award Details’ section
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to submit a general admission application through the university application portal. After being enrolled, students can apply for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Please upload all necessary supporting materials such as references, transcripts, certificates, research proposal and personal statements, etc.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have high school cert
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- CAE – 185
- CPE – 185
- IELTS Academic – 7.0
- PTE – 69
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- ISE – Level III
King’s College London will cover the following study expenses:
- Full international tuition fees
- An annual stipend (living allowance): at the UKRI rate (for the year 2021/22, this was set at £17,609)
- Research Support Grant: up to £5000/year, depending on the research project