Make a big difference in your education by studying at King‡s College London with the help of this wonderful Hong Kong Scholarship. The call is exclusively open for only students residing in Hong Kong.
With a scholarship of £15,000, King‡s College London seeks to support and promote undergraduate-level studies of talented Hong Kong residents. This prestigious award will be offered based on academic excellence and personal statement.
This amazing opportunity will support financially disadvantaged but deserving students from Hong Kong.
User Review( votes)
King‡s College London is recognized as one of the top ten UK universities. It was established by the joint effort of King George IV and Arthur Wellesley and 1st Duke of Wellington. It is the oldest university in England providing world-class teaching and cutting-edge research.
Why study at King‡s College London? It provides support to around 30,000 students on its undergraduate, postgraduate and professional courses. It is ranked 6th for the quality of research. Besides top-quality education, it is famous for offering various extra-curricular opportunities. Moreover, it is one of the best 25 universities in the world.
Application Deadline: July 5, 2021
- University or Organization: King‡s College London
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £15,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Hong Kong
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Hong Kong
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in various fields.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Permanent Hong Kong resident
- Outstanding academic performance
- Must be undertaking a full-time three-year undergraduate programme at King‡s, starting in Sept 2020.
- Must be undertaking your first undergraduate degree
- Must have taken up your maximum entitlement to UK government help with tuition fees and loans/grants for living costs;
- Must have given Student Finance England ‘consent‡ to share your financial information with the College;
- Must have firmly accepted an offer of a place at King‡s on an eligible programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students, who have received an offer to study in an approved course at the university, can apply via the university‡s online application form. Please forward your completed applications and supporting documentation at [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: The following can be sent as accompanying documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Taking part in an undergraduate degree programme at the university requires a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must provide proof of their proficiency in English by achieving one the following:
- English language O-Level/IGCSE/GCSE grade C
- International Baccalaureate Standard Level English, grade 4
- IELTS score of 6.5 (or equivalent) with a minimum of 6.0 in each skill
- TOEFL paper-based test: we require a minimum of 583 with a minimum of 53 in all skills. TOEFL internet-based test: we require a minimum of 72 with a minimum of 20 in all skills. Both tests to have been taken within the last two years
- TOEIC, a minimum score of 685 in all skills
- Cambridge Advanced Certificate grade B
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English, grade C
- CET-4 (China) 493
- Duolingo English Test, we require a minimum test score of 105.
This amazing scholarship will grant the award of £15,000 each to two outstanding first-year undergraduate students from Hong Kong at King‡s College London.