The School of Global Affairs is dispensing a fantastic opportunity through its master’s funding program for the academic year 2020-21.
The award is a merit-based program designed for international students of high promise who are going to study a masters degree coursework at the King’s College London University.
Beneficial offer for international students.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1829, King’s College London has now become one of the two founding colleges of the University of London. It offers various degree programs at the undergraduate, masters, and research level.
Why at King’s College London? The university provides cutting-edge research, world-class facilities and globally-recognised qualifications. It also gives outstanding academic support and facilities for students.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2020
- University: King’s College London
- Department: The School of Global Affairs
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: £9,900
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: All nationalities
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to students of all nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant is available to pursue an undergraduate degree program in South-East Asian Studies, South Asian Studies, North American studies, Geography, Environment Studies, Chinese studies, Brazil in Global Perspective, All Subjects that fall within the remit of the King’s Russia Institute, All Subjects that fall within the remit of the King’s Institute of North American Studies, All Subjects that fall within the remit of the King’s India Institute, All Subjects that fall within the remit of the King’s China Institute, All Subjects that fall within the remit of the King’s Brazil Institute.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university. It is open to all applicants to the Global Affairs MSc.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity, the applicants must have applied for the admission at the university. There is no separate application procedure for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must upload all supporting documents including personal statements, transcripts, references and IELTS certificates.
- Admission Requirements: For admission at the university, all students must have the A-levels in General Studies. Applicants can apply for the admission through the university website.
- Language Requirement: To study at King’s, the candidates need to communicate in English effectively in an academic environment.
Benefits: The King’s College London will provide the award amount of £9,900 to the winning candidates.