To reward international students’ hard work and achievements, King’s College is come up with a marvellous Merit Scholarship scheme.
The scholarship is worth up to $20,000 and renewable for all four years of study based on satisfactory academic performance and full-time enrollment.
A very helpful program that will cover the expenses associated with education.
User Review( votes)
King’s College is a highly respected Catholic institution for higher learning in Wilkes-Barre, PA. It is recognized for holding excellence in teaching, learning, and scholarship. It was founded in 1946 and since then it has been working toward its mission of transforming minds and hearts with zeal in communities of hope.
Why study at King’s College? At this college, there is a range of wonderful curriculum and in co-curricular programs available for students. These programmes help students gain useful knowledge and cultivate leadership skills. The college is solely dedicated to teaching its students not only how to make a living, but how to live.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: King’s College
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to $20,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: International students are invited to apply
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants are required to fulfil the given eligibility criteria:
- Entrants must be international students
- Aspirants should be seeking to apply for any undergraduate programme at King’s College.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: No additional application is required. All applicants will automatically be selected at the time of admission in any eligible programme at King’s College.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates should provide the following supporting documents with their application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for an undergraduate degree programme at King’s College, aspirants must have a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from one course to another.
All the successful candidates will get the award worth up to $20,000 that will support them in studying at King’s College.