Seattle University is very glad to announce the launch of its new Merit Awards open for first-year international students. Applications for this award are open for the academic year 2023-2024.
This scholarship program aims to encourage academically talented foreign students to consider taking admission to Seattle University.
This scholarship will help all new admitted international students by providing educational fund.
User Review( votes)
Seattle University is a well-esteemed Jesuit Catholic university situated in the heart of Seattle, WA. It has approximately 7,200 students enrolled in undergraduate and graduate programs within eight schools and colleges.
Why study at Seattle University? This institution is consistently ranked among the top 10 universities. It offers an extensive array of programs and facilities to its students. Apart from this, it also provides student support through a variety of opportunities like internships and scholarships.
Application Deadline: The last date to enter the particular scholarship is November 1, 2023.
- University or Organization: Seattle University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: International students are welcome
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Entrants can be from any part of the world
- Applicants should have enrolled in an undergraduate degree programme at Seattle University by the deadline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All interested applicants should ideally have an offer of a place on an undergraduate course to be eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates’ application for admission must include the following supporting documents: A pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Entrants must have a high school diploma to enroll in an undergraduate degree programme.
- Language Requirement: The university recognizes the following English qualifications: TOEFL, IELTS, ELS, PTE, Duolingo, SAT (2016+), and ACT.
This scholarship will grant eligible students with the educational funds to provide them with the opportunity to conduct a higher education.