The King’s College London is providing the Scholars of Tomorrow Scholarship for international students in the United Kingdom.
King’s Foundations awards a prize of £2,000 up to ten students starting either the King’s International Foundation or the King’s Extended International Foundation programmes at the King’s College London in 2020.
Helpful offer for international students in the UK.
User Review( vote)
King’s College London is a public research university located in London, United Kingdom, and a founding constituent college of the federal University of London.
- Application Deadline: April 19, 2020
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for the foundation course.
- Scholarship Award: £2,000
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 10
- Nationality: International students
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible* to apply for the King’s Scholars of Tomorrow scholarship, you must:
- Be eligible to study a King’s International Foundation course.
- Meet the entry requirements to your chosen King’s International Foundation course.
- Be legally allowed to study in the United Kingdom
- Create a 1-minute video (using your mobile phone) telling us what inspires and motivates you about studying at King’s and your chosen King’s International Foundation course. You must upload your video on the King’s Scholars of Tomorrow platform.
- English Language Requirements: The level of English language, applicants are required to demonstrate is dependent upon the programme for which they have applied. The level of English required for each programme is denoted by a five-band system, each band corresponds to a level of English language competence.
How to Apply:
To apply for the King’s Scholars of Tomorrow scholarship you:
- need to have received an offer to start a King’s International Foundation or King’s Extended International Foundation programme in 2020
- should create and submit a 60-second video, using your mobile phone, entitled ‘Why my future begins at King’s’.
- Upload the video below.