The Durham University is inviting applicants for its Kingsnorth Key Master Award in Economics, Finance and Management programmes. One scholarship is available and awarded to an exceptional applicant from South Korea for the 2018/19 academic year.
The aim of The grant is to support South Korean students who display exceptional academic merit and potential in the area of Economics, Finance or Management.
User Review( votes)
Durham University Business School is the business school of Durham University and is located in Durham, England.Established in 1965, it holds triple accreditation (AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS).It is currently ranked between 9th and 75th in the world for its MBA and MSc programmes by the Financial Times, The Economist and the Expansión.
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2018
- Course Level: award is available for MSc programme.
- Study Subject: award is awarded in the field of Economics, Finance and Management programmes.
- Award: £5,000 – applied against academic tuition fees.
- Nationality: South Korean applicants are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Number of Awards: One scholarship is available and awarded to an exceptional applicant from South Korea for the 2018/19 academic year.
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from South Korea are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must hold an offer for MSc programmes in 2018/19.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must be fluent in English.
How to Apply:
- Please complete the application form by 31 May 2018.