The University of Manchester is delighted to offer School of Law scholarships for international applicants in the UK. Selection is based on academic merit.
The studentships are available to pursue Postgraduate taught program. Programs are awarded within the School of Law.
Fantastic chance to study at the University of Manchester.
User Review( votes)
The University of Manchester is a public research university in Manchester, England, formed in 2004 by the merger of the University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology and the Victoria University of Manchester.
Why at the University of Manchester- Manchester is the UK’s only university, which has a social responsibility as the main goal. At the university, You’ll quickly develop skills, knowledge, and experience that will make employers sit up and listen.
Application Deadline: June 28, 2019
To be eligible for this application you must meet the following requirements:
- First Class in Undergraduate Degree or equivalent
- This funding is available to international students.
- This award is available to exist for postgraduate students.
- Applicants must hold an offer of study at The University of Manchester before applying for this funding.
- International students are eligible to apply for this program.
- The scholarship criteria are that applicants must have:
- Applied for a full- time, campus-based Postgraduate Taught program (LLM, Criminology or Healthcare, Ethics, and Law) at the School of Law, the University of Manchester, for the 2018-19 academic year
- Firmly accepted an offer of study by the funding application deadline
- Received a first-class honors degree or equivalent
- Applicants must not be holding another from The University of Manchester or a full from another institution.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants should submit the Funding application form and academic transcripts by email to law.scholarship-at-manchester.ac.uk by 30th June 2018. Please send all documents in PDF format.
- Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Benefit: The School of Law award offers eligible applicants a £5,000 reduction in tuition fees.