To promote mobility, visibility and networking within the scientific community, the Christian-Albrecht University of Kiel is proudly introducing the KiNSIS International Research Stay Grants 2023 in Germany.
There are up to four postdoctoral candidates from Germany and abroad are eligible to apply. The grant is worth 2,000 € each and must be spent in one year. The candidates are required to apply in English and address related topics in their motivation letter to be considered.
Golden opportunity for students to study in Germany.
User Review( votes)
Kiel University, officially the Christian-Albrecht University of Kiel, is a university in the city of Kiel, Germany, that was founded in 1665 as the Academia HolsatorumChiloniensis by Christian Albert, Duke of Holstein-Gottorp. The university is now on a global stage and ranks 280th in Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at the Christian-Albrecht University of Kiel? The Christian-Albrecht University of Kiel is a university with fully-fledged focus on research. It is Holstein’s oldest, largest and best-known university. The university’s research and teaching contribute towards peace, prosperity, and maintaining a pluralistic, free society and which addresses the challenges faced by the world.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 1st March 2023.
- University or Organization: Christian-Albrecht University of Kiel
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral degree
- Award: 2,000€
- Number of Awards: 4
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Home
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: German and overseas candidates.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Research study at the Kiel Nano, Surface, and Interface Science at the Christian-Albrecht University of Kiel can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be postdocs with a fixed-term contract and W1 professors without tenure track in the research area of KiNSIS.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidates who are interested must submit the listed supporting documents via mail to[email protected]in PDF format. The subject of the mail should be “Application Research Stay Grant” Applications received will be given full considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Motivation letter
- Letter of Intent
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the research study requirements of the university for their desired programme.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have proficiency in English. However, they must meet the level of proficiency required for their respective programs. IELTS, TOEFL, and many more tests are accepted.
The research students selected by the Christian-Albrecht University of Kiel will be awarded a research stay grant worth 2,000€.