International students dreaming to study abroad must not pass this wonderful opportunity to fund their education in the UK. They must apply for the UEA Nepal Award offered at the University of East Anglia for the academic year 2023/2024.
The educational programme is open to Nepalese students applying to a postgraduate course at the University of East Anglia. The applicants must be commencing studies in September 2023 to be considered. The scholarship is valued at £4,000 and £5,000, which will be decided on the basis of entry criteria met and undergraduate GPA of 3.0 attained, respectively.
A fine programme for Nepalese students to complete their education in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of East Anglia is a public research university in Norwich, England. The university was established in 1963 and is a large, international and multicultural community which values and welcomes diversity. The university ranks 330th in Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at the University of East Anglia? The University of East Anglia promotes equality, diversity and inclusion. It is a large, international and multicultural community that values and welcomes diversity. Everyone at UEA is treated equally, fairly and consistently in everything.
Application Deadline: Scholarship applications are open.
- University or Organization: University of East Anglia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £5,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Students from Nepal can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The students can apply for a postgraduate-level degree programme offered at the University of East Anglia.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be a national and domicile of Nepal.
- The applicants must be applying to a postgraduate course commencing at UEA in September 2023.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Postgraduate admission applications must be submitted on the university portal. Eligible students will be considered upon applying.
- Supporting Documents: The students may have to provide academic transcripts, language proficiency proof, a letter of recommendation, and other necessary documents.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet postgraduate entry requirements for their desired programme.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- PTE (Pearson) – 76
The University of East Anglia will select students to award this scholarship and will provide them £4,000 – £5,000 towards tuition fees for one year of study as per the following:
- £4,000 if the students meet UEA entry requirements
- £5,000 if the student’s final undergraduate grade is 3.0 or 65%