Federation University is proud to acknowledge International Indian students with a prestigious grant scheme named Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw Scholarship in Australia for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship aims to support Indian students who want to undertake a bachelor, honors, or postgraduate degree program at the Federation University Australia. Applicants will receive one scholarship, and the student will receive $7,000, to be paid in two installments.
Excellent chance for Indian students to study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Federation University classified 601st in World University Scales by Times Higher Education, is a people, multi-sector institute based in Ballarat in Victoria, Australia. The university is solidly driven to convert lives and enhance societies.
Why study at Federation University? Federation University in Australia is an analogous opportunity employer that admires variety and inclusion. It focuses on the candidate-centered, research-driven education needed for a thriving occupation on life-long knowledge.
Application Deadline: 3 March 2023.
- University or Organization: Federation University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor, Honours, or Postgraduate
- Award: $7,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: India
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for a Bachelor, Honours, or Postgraduate degree in science, technology, engineering, or mathematics, any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- New/commencing student
- International Indian student
- Undertaking study at bachelor; honors, or postgraduate level (excluding research degrees)
- Undertaking studies in the fields of science, technology, or mathematics
- Undertaking analysis at the Mt Helen Campus
- Active and enrolled for the full year post-census date.
- It can be full-time or part-time.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must apply for admission through the university portal. After that, students who open applications must complete the application form questions and provide the required written references.
- Supporting Documents: A reference letter is a written statement provided by a responsible person with knowledge of your circumstances. A responsible person is someone who satisfies each of the following:
- Is an Australian citizen or permanent resident who is 18 years of age or older
- And has known you for at least 12 months or the entire duration of the circumstance(s), whichever is shorter.
- and is not related to you by birth, marriage, de facto, or same-sex relationship
- And does not live with you or reside at your residence.
- And can comment knowledgeably about your situation without being briefed about the circumstance(s).
- Admission Requirements: Students have to complete the admission requirements of Federation University.
- Language Requirement: Students must verify their English proficiency by completing their English proficiency requirements.
The Federation University will provide one scholarship available, and students will receive $7,000 to be paid in two installments. $3,500 after the first census date and $3,500 after the second census date.