The University of Hawaii at Manoa is very pleased to announce the Knauss Marine Policy Fellowship for international students. The fellowship will be awarded for the academic year 2023-2024.
The fellowship is exclusively for individuals with an interest in ocean, coastal, and Great Lakes resources and in the national policy decisions affecting those resources. Interested candidates can undertake a graduate program at the University of Hawaii at Manoa to be eligible. Students from all countries will be considered. The winning applicants can expect to receive a $68,000 stipend for 12 months.
Nice offer to fund graduate study in the US.
User Review( votes)
The University of Hawaii at Manoa is a major teaching and research university established in 1907. The university at Manoa is the largest and oldest of the 10 UH campuses and ranks 166th out of 443 National Universities. UH Manoa is committed to being the leading indigenous-serving university in the country.
Why choose to study at the University of Hawaii at Manoa? The University of Hawaii takes pride in providing affordable, quality higher education to the people of Hawaii and beyond. This world-class university proudly delivers a unique multicultural global experience in a Hawaiian space that is truly like nowhere else on earth.
Application Deadline: The applications for this fellowship are due by 16th February 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Hawaii at Manoa
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: $68,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All international and domestic students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a graduate degree offered at the University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled towards a degree in a graduate program at any point between the onset of the 2022 Fall Term and the deadline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Graduate admission applications must be submitted via the university portal. All eligible candidates will be considered for the fellowship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- One transcript for each post-secondary institution attended
- Residency Declaration Form
- Proof of sufficient funding
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the course-specific requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 68 to 100
- IELTS – 6.0 to 7.0
- TOEFL ITP – 520 to 600
- CEFR – 161 to 185
- Duolingo – 95 to 125
- GEPT – Pass for both “Listening & Speaking” and “Speaking & Writing” on either High Intermediate or Advanced test
The University of Hawaii at Manoa will award the selected candidate a fellowship award worth a stipend of $68,000 for the length of their fellowship (12 months).